Banners hanging in your shop are a regular reminder to your employees, customers and visitors, that your organization has been recognized as a Green Fleet. Reinforcing the high standards and green initiatives that drive your fleet’s success.
The award has a new logo which will be used from 2022 moving forward. This new logo portrays NAFA’s role as the title sponsor and steward of the award. Below are a few samples to give you some ideas of what is possible. We can work from one of these or we can start from scratch based on your ideas.
If your fleet has banners that use a previous version of the logo, we’ve tried to make the transition to the new logo as easy as possible. We have your artwork on file and we can easily change the logo, year and any other specs. The “Clean and Green” and “Crest” designs below are based on previous banner designs with the new logo in place of the older one. For more color combinations, here is a link to samples of banners we’ve produced for Green Fleets honored in the past.
Banner Ordering Process
- Use the contact form below, and provide the following so we can accurately price your order:
- Tell us what information you would like on the banner.
- Size (w x h)
- TLA will give you a price estimate.
- TLA does all design work, submitting drafts until we arrive at a design that meets with your approval.
- TLA will then produce and ship the banners to you.
- Installation is your responsibility.
Quality Banners Made to Last
Our banners are digitally printed directly on a woven vinyl material that is durable and long-lasting. All banners include grommets at regular points to distribute the weight and prevent sagging, and hemmed edges reinforcing the sides to prevent stretching and help the banners keep their shape.